How to Bet Bitcoins on a bitcoin dice Game
Want to gamble with your Bitcoins? There are plenty of ways to do that, some more legitimate than others of course.
One popular way to do this is to bet on a Bitcoin Dice game, so make sure you check out the following guide on how to do that. After reading this article, you’ll know exactly how to get started with Bitcoin dice games and be on your way to making some money.
What is a Bitcoin Dice Game?
A bitcoin dice game is quite simply a game of chance, you have your own personal computer that is running the game, and when you have a bet on the table and roll the dice, you are either winning or losing depending if they land on your number or not.
The way the games work is that there are two sites available for them you can see them in the list below, you will be able to see a small chart that has different odds for each number, as well as how much you’ll win for rolling those numbers.
For example, if you rolled 3 and 4 and it came up with 4, then you would win 100% of your bet amount, if it came up with anything other than 4, then you would lose all of your money wagered, the idea behind these games is to press a button to roll the dice after placing your bet(s) on one or more numbers on the table.
How to Play a Bitcoin Dice Game
There are many options for Bitcoin dice games, but the most popular ones and you can use the site to play for free or bet on a game.
- You can click on the Bet button to place your bet and then click Roll to start the game.
- You can choose a number of sides 1x, 2x, 5x, 10x, and also decide how much you want to bet per side.
- The faster the dice are rolled, the higher your payout is, if you win more than once with 1x payout odds, then you will win 50% of your bet amount.
- If you win with 2x payout odds, then you will win 75% of your bet amount; if you hit 5x odds with a 1 BTC wager, then you’ll get 100% of your wager back plus an additional 1 BTC in winnings.
How to Bet Bitcoins on a Bitcoin Dice Game
It is one of the most popular games in the cryptocurrency gambling community, if you haven’t tried it yet, make sure to check out our guide on how to play it.
The basics of this game involve rolling a pair of virtual dice which can be either fair or loaded, to win, all you need is a combination that exceeds a certain number target set by the casino before you start playing.
Some things to keep in mind when betting your Bitcoins are:
1) Your bet will result in a 1 to 90 chance of success, so the odds are always in your favor no matter what
2) You will have up to 5 minutes to place bets and then if nobody else joins within that time limit, all bets are returned automatically
3) There is never any risk of hacking because there are no real-world funds involved.